Monday, February 6, 2012

Mia's Punctuation Practice

Punctuation Practice

1. Mias progress has been slow steady and significant.

2. Mia has shown a slow steady improvement.

3. To improve over such a short time Mia had to have worked hard.

4. Since she had worked so hard Mia improved significantly.

5. Mia improved significantly since she had worked so hard.

6. Mias improvement was significant but she was still not happy.

7. Mias improvement was significant but unsatisfying.

8. Im proud of Mia he said as he looked over her work.

9. Other teachers however kind they may be don’t see her improvement.

10. Show me the scores please.

11. When can we start walking she asked.

12. When did you say I would rather drive

13. I want to go now she said.

Use said, say, or says for most attributions.

Answers: Punctuation Practice

1. Mia’s progress has been slow, steady, and significant.

2. Mia has shown a slow, steady improvement.

3. To improve over such a short time, Mia had to have worked hard.

4. Since she had worked so hard, Mia improved significantly.

5. Mia improved significantly since she had worked so hard.

6. Mia’s improvement was significant, but she was still not happy.

7. Mia’s improvement was significant but unsatisfying.

8. “I’m proud of Mia,” he said, as he looked over her work.

9. Other teachers, however kind they may be, don’t see her improvement.

10. Show me the scores, please.

11. “When can we start walking?” she asked.

12. When did you say I would rather drive?

13. “I want to go now,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment